Role of the therapist

Occupational therapists work with children in school to help them develop their functional skills for everyday life in the areas of self-care, life skills, school work and play.

This may include specialist seating, adaptive cutlery, help with handwriting and ICT.

We assess and review children in school who have been referred to our service for specific functional needs.

Days we are in school
Sophie – Tuesday
Becky – Wednesdays
Contact information
Contact numbers: 01244313065 or 01244 363260
Any other information

Referrals can be made by a health professional e.g school nurse, G.P., pediatrician.