Our school values Our staff qualities
- For our pupils to become as independent as they can possibly be
- To foster self-esteem and confidence and for all pupils to fulfill their potential
- For pupils to be an active and valued member of their school community and the wider world.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment where pupils can thrive
- To ensure all pupils are ‘listened to’ and there are opportunities to express their wishes and make meaningful choices.
- To fully prepare pupils for a successful transition to adulthood.
- To develop positive relationships with families and work together to ensure the best possible outcomes both now and in the future.
We will achieve our vision by…
- Continually developing our curriculum to meet individual needs.
- Ensuring we are equipped with relevant resources and training to meet the diverse needs of our pupils.
- Ensuring we have a safe, stimulating and well-maintained learning environment for pupils and professionals.
- Working closely with other professionals and agencies to ensure a holistic approach to teaching and learning.
- Engaging with our local and wider community to source opportunities for our pupils to learn outside of the school environment and support future transitions.
- Communicate effectively with parents and other stakeholders, providing frequent opportunities for them to be involved with the development of the school and to support individual pupils.